Many weddings in 2020 haven’t necessarily worked out as they were originally planned. One thing that changed about Caroline and Phillips’s wedding was the guest list became much smaller due to coronavirus concerns, but the group of family and friends that were able to get together for the wedding brought more than enough love and support to fill the day with amazing memories!
I started the wedding day with Caroline and her friends getting ready at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Columbia.
We did a first look with Caroline’s Dad and Caroline’s Grandma joined in by video chat.
Phillip and his gentlemen got ready at The Graduate near USC.
The green and pink color scheme was accented perfectly by the lush greenery draping and the floral details. The ceremony was held in the outdoor area at Central Energy.
The bridal party took a quick trip to the State House grounds for some more fun photos.
Since cake isn’t Phillip’s favorite, Caroline surprised him with an ice cream truck! YUM!
The real-time painter at Caroline & Phillip’s wedding was AMAZING. What a beautiful job of capturing the atmosphere of their day!
I think everyone was thrilled that Phillip’s Grandma caught the bouquet!
Congratulations Caroline & Phillip!
- Venue– Central Energy
- Wedding Planner- Hannah (with Kristen Coulter Designs)
- Make-up/ Hair Stylist– Janelle on Location
- Wedding Dress- Lucy’s Bridal Always Formally Dressed
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses- Bella Bridesmaids
- Tux/Suit- Black Tux
- Ceremony Officiant- David Gentino
- Florist- Tupelo Grove Events
- Catering Company- Loosh Catering
- Cake/Bakery- Kait’s Cakes
- DJ or Band- City Jazz
- Videography- Perry Davis
- Rentals (Chairs, linens, etc.)- Party Reflections
- Bartending- Black Tie
- Painter- Meredith Piper