Newborn Portrait Photography
The best time to schedule newborn photos in the first 3-7 days after they’re born because they’re usually so sleepy and content. After that time, babies get more alert and a little fussier, so that first week window is generally the best time!
I enjoy doing newborns in your own home both for convenience for the new mom and comfort for the newborn. Everything baby needs from new outfits to the clean diapers is close at hand and we have the flexibility to feed them whenever they’re hungry. Plus, I like integrating things like the nursery for more personalized photos. We can do just the baby or Baby and Momma or whole family. It’s totally up to you.
The cost for a 1-2 hour newborn portrait photo session pricing is $150 and include a $50 credit that can be used towards digital images or prints.
Additional options include:
- Set of all digital images- $250
- Individual digital files- $25/each
- Prints- ranging from $4 for 4x6 size to $15 fror 8x10 and wallets
- Baby announcement cards starting at $30 for 20 5x7 photographic cards with envelopes.
- Canvas wall portraits starting at $175 for a 16x20